Newest Classified Ads
To get started, you can click on one of our newest ads below. -OR- You can click a category on the left to refine your search.
You can help make this feature even better! Login or register today to submit your own classified ad to the cycling community! Learn about placing your own Classified Ad here!
- 2013 Kona Cyclocross, Jake the Snake , size 56cm: Much lower price !!! This bike new sells for $1,600 !
Bike has less than 200 miles of use and is in excellent condition.
I replaced the stock handlebar stem with a more upright design. Stock stem included with sale.
FRAME MATERIAL Kona Race Light 7005 Aluminum Butted
SIZES 47, 49, 53, 56, 59, 61cm
REAR SHOCK N/A
FORK Kona Full Carbon CX
CRANKARMS FSA Gossamer Compact BB30
B/B FSA Press Fit BB30
CHAIN KMC X10
- KIDS BIKE - SPECIALIZED HOTROCK 6 Speed 20in : Purchased New in 2012 - Retails for $360
*Super strong Aluminum Frame
*Built to handle bumps and jumps with a cool suspension fork. Can be used on and off-road
*Shimano 6-speed drive trail with easy to use twist shifter. Gears make riding up hills much easier.
*Grippy linear-pull brakes with levers made for small hands
*Chain guide that keeps chain in place
*Clean with new tubes and recent tune-up.
*The bike is in very good condition with superficial marks and scratches only
- Pro-Form Le Tour de France Bike: Bike has maybe 200 miles on it; mat included
call or text 702-219-2410
- 2009 Trek 2.3 WSD – Spearmint/Pearl White : 2009 Trek 2.3 WSD – Spearmint/Pearl White Retail was $1,600.00. Bike has less than 200 miles on it and has been in storage.
FrameSet: Alpha Black Aluminum w TCT Carbon Stays Fork: Bontrager Race Carbon
Wheels: Bontrager Race Tires: Bontrager Race Lite
Drivetrain: Shifters: Shimano 105 10 speed,...
- Cane Creek SCR-5 Brake Levers - $15: I have TWO sets of Cane Creek SCR-5 brake levers for sale, $15 per pair. The little lizards on the hoods are worn a bit but the levers themselves are scrach-free.
- Nashbar seat - FREE: I've had this seat in a box for quite awhile. It has a tear in the side but is still useful for a beater bike or commuter. FREE
- Ritchey Pro Seat - FREE: Another item that's been in The Box for a long time. It has a tear at the nose, but is still useful on a bike. FREE
- Ritchey Comp Seat - $10: I retired this seat when I switched to the cut-out style. It is "as new" with no marks or tears.
- Nashbar Seat - $5: This is different than the other one I posted! It has no tears and is in decent condition.
- Ritchey Seat - $10: Another seat I retired after very little use when I switched to cut-outs. One slight scuff from being leaned against a wall, otherwise "as new".