Newest Classified Ads
To get started, you can click on one of our newest ads below. -OR- You can click a category on the left to refine your search.
You can help make this feature even better! Login or register today to submit your own classified ad to the cycling community! Learn about placing your own Classified Ad here!
- All carbon Felt B16 Triathlon bike : I have a beautiful Felt B16 carbon bike with all Shimano ultegra components . I put new tires ( continental ultra gator skin) and new tape on handle bars and aerobars . Had it tuned up by a local bike shop and installed an easy access bottle holder on aerobars .
It's a size 54 M. it fits anyone from...
- 2012 Giant Defy - Aluminum Frame - Size S - Never Used: I was hoping my teenage son would get the bug for riding, but it didn't happen, and now he's outgrown the frame. This bike has never been used, not even once. It is a very nice entry level bike for someone in the 5'4" to 5'9" range, and you really can't go wrong with the price. Retail was about $1200...
- Saris 2 Bike Trunk Rack 70$: Attaches to back of trunk of car/suv/or mini-van to allow you to safely transport 2 bikes. Easy to remove/attach. Gently used. You can contact me at 404-217-1050. I can send pictures, files too large to upload here. I live in the Summerlin area.
- Ritchie Titanium Carbon Breakaway Bike 54cm: Fully equipped 7.25kg with all components except pedals. Mavik Kysirium SL, Record 10 grouppo; ceramic pulleys, Ciamillo brakes, 172mm Stronglite triple crank, Easton EC90 seatpost, Sella Italia Carbon seat, Tacx bottle holders. Full measurements on request. Recently tuned up. Includes tires (GP4000)-...
- Jamis Xenith Race Femme 2010 - Women's Specific Size 54: Well maintained Ultegra 6700 components with FSA crank and seat post with extra set back
Compact front, 12-25 rear
Wheels American Classic 30mm, low mileage on tires
Paint chip on top tube, minimal miles on bike overall 8/10
Awesome bike, only reason for selling is wanting less of a race fit
- Lost Wheel: Hey all:
Rode from Red Rock Casino this morning and drove away with my Zipp 30 Front wheel still in the parking lot. If anybody picked it up, please give me a call.
909 499 6959